Pages

12.03.2012

Christmas Cheer!

'tis the season. Everything gets whip! 



This was my first ornament swap, but I think it was the best ever!! Like I've said before, I’m obsessed with Christmas and everything to do with Christmas! When I found out Erin at Living in Yellow and Jessah atDreaming of Dimples were holding a Christmas ornament swap I didn't have to think twice (go to their blogs to snoop on other ppls ornaments, I sure am).

A few weeks went by and I received an email from Jenn atBeyond the Stoop asking for my address to send me an ornament. I had completely forgot to check the list to see who I was assigned to and who received my name so when I got her email I was ecstatic and thankful she reminded me =P.

I was thrilled when I got the box in the mail, nothing is sweeter than getting snail mail. Check out the awesome ornaments she sent! I love these little guys, especially the little one’s top hat :). Thanks a ton Jenn! They will add some fun cheer to our tree (once we have the time to get one…hint hint hubbs) and I know the girls will love them! For now, they are chillen’ on the garland above the fireplace.



I was assigned to Tricia over at B’more Girly. Just reading her blog I could feel the positive and fun energy she gives off and I knew I wanted to send some fun and girly (of course J) ornaments. Snoop around her blog to get to know her and see what yours truly sent.

Right now she and her husband are going through a tough time, they lost their adorable dog Cayman. So sorry for your loss!


I’ll leave you with a little Christmas Cheer from our casa to yours.
awaiting more Christmas cards to hang...
My latest fave find from Cost Plus World Market (obsessed with that store), festive birdie clips! 
I moved the table for a minuet and our little monkey used it to her advantage....being a great mama I offered her coffee lol. 


-LL

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Dropping by from the ornament swap link-up -- I've been loving seeing everyone's ornaments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...