Pages

10.18.2012

Gettin' Healthy: Weight loss Status Update

I've gone through my ups and downs of motivation to get fit after having Lori and I'm finally at the point were I'm sick of being lazy and giving myself excuses.

 THIS. IS. IT.

I need accountability. I need people pushing with me not against me. If you're a friend and you know I'm trying to break bad habits and working hard to better myself and you still offer me a donut...you're not really a friend. Boom. Clear as day.

This is where it begins and does not end.
pretty rad cup too ;)
If you follow me on Instagram (@momabirdlibby) you know that not too long ago, I scored the best deal ever. Turbo Fire, brand new, sealed box for $15! Best deal ever!!! I was so pumped (still am, that's a amazing deal) but I got lazy again. Enough is enough. I decided to put it all out there. I need to tell the whole blog world this is what I'm doing. This my my new journey and if you see me getting lazy feel free to tell me to knock it off!
nasty but worth it sweat pic. i think everyone needs to boast, it's healthy ;)
Which brings me to my next problem/excuse. I know that the morning is the best time for my schedule to get my workout in...the problem is that I am not a morning person. At all. So I need tips and tricks to get my fat (but soon fit) ass out of bed in the morning and motivated to work out. Anyone? 

I don't know if I have the courage to post my before pics. Maybe next update post? For now, I'm off to do my workout. Or as Chalene Johnson says in Turbo Fire, I'm off to "class".

-LL

1 comment:

Shannon said...

You can do it!! I'll help you choose healthier foods this weekend! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...