Pages

9.04.2012

Pinterest lately?

Still sleepy from that much loved 3 day weekend. I hope everyone else's was great!

Just wanted to share a two pinterest pins I've done lately...quite a bit actually (sources included).

1. Caramel Potatoe's Crockpot BBQ Ribs.



The slight change that I made was that I used about 1 TBL of paprika and no cayenne pepper. I never seem to have cayenne and the paprika adds a delicious kick with that brown sugar rub :). 

I've made these a few times and they are AMAZING every time!! Seriously go try these right now. go. now! 


2. lemon ice blocks 


will upload of pic of them in use later

I love these! I've done this for two parties now and love them. For the last party I did I added raspberries. It looked cute and even tinted the lemonade to a pink. Which was even better because I couldn't find pink lemonade in the store! lol

It's a simple idea. Wish I thought of it. Cut lemon slices and add whatever your heart desires (next time I'm throwing in basil too!), place each slice in a muffin/cupcake tin, add water, freeze and voila! Large ice cubes with flavor :). 


Love,
LL

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...