Pages

5.23.2012

MIA

Being a little MIA, because I can. Feeling like I'm in a rut. And sometimes there is too much pressure to keep up with the times.
Blog posts, tweets, status updates, link-ups..I'm taking a break from it all. 
And quite frankly, I'm going to just enjoy everyone else's posts :). 
And you know what else? 
I'm not going to have one bit of guilt lol. At the end of the day having a blog is supposed to be fun. 

(I'll probably be back tomorrow haha)

And to all of my readers and blog friends: 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i miss you already

tiff@thecoffeehouse said...

love the honesty. I'm taking a break too. right after I stalk your blog. ;) honestly though, I am taking a break for several days. to get away from it all. we all need to once in a while. see you tomorrow. ha.

jes @ twosmuppies said...

enjoy your break :) i take breaks from blogging every weekend so this wk i get to take an extra long one!

Libby A. said...

thank you for the encouraging comments. Breaks are good. And I NEEDED that. I'm ready to be back :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...