Pages

4.04.2012

hoodrat hoodrat hoochie-moma

Following up on my third confession

Went to Target at lunch with Vic. He pointed out that I failed to mention the back of the dress had a slit HAHA. Oops. Apparently my half-asleep self wanted to go clubbing this morning? Makes sense since I do that all the time =| not. 

This is why I have a Target addiction...give me half an hour and I can find a ton of possibilities to save me from wardrobe malfunctions. It was only a matter of time that I was going to fall in the hallway because I was walking while holding my dress down from riding up my hips all while looking constipated. Yep, I said it. 


p.s the Wednesday Confessions linky sharing tool is open till next Wed. ;]
lollipops

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...