Pages

3.02.2012

Friday's Letters

Dear Hubbs,
I hope you're getting excited about your birthday! I know plans fell through, but I'm going to try to make it as special as I can for you. 30 is a milestone and not a tombstone...so stop being so dramatic about it. I think you look even more handsome in your 30's lol. I love you mucho!

Dear Vayda,
I hope you're being a good girl today so we can go see The Lorax! Your moma is really looking forward to it hah. besos!

Dear Lori,
I hate to break it to you, but the corner shield on the table is not a teether. Who are we kidding, you still look so cute chewing on this thing. besitos!

Dear Google friend connect,
Ummm...I thought you were disapearing as of yesterday? What's really going on?!
Dear friends new and old,
Thank you for following and leaving comments. These are truly appreciated and it's so fun to hear your thoughts on things too. Thanks and have a great weekend!
Dear Pinterest,
This is hilarious! Keep 'em coming :)

Source: 9gag.com via Raymanda on Pinterest
Photobucket

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for visting my blog and commenting...I'm now your newest follower. My nieces too prefered to chew on corners of my bar stools rather than their chew toys, never understood why. You're little princess is too cute!!!
About Libby- My first boss couldn't pronounce my name, so she nicknamed me Libby...and it's been stuck now for 16 years. :)
Have a great week.

Truly His said...

Just found our blog and am your newest follower along with name twin. ;) I am sure we will be great friends. Hope you stop on over at my place. :)

Truly His said...

Just found our blog and am your newest follower along with name twin. ;) I am sure we will be great friends. Hope you stop on over at my place. :)

Libby A. said...

I love it! What are the chances you meet not one but two Libby's in the same week?! haha thank you both for stopping by :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...