Pages

2.07.2012

SMASH

Did anyone else watch SMASH last night? I'm not going to lie, I loved it! 

credit

It may be cheesy, but I will admit, I have always loved musicals and I always had them on repeat since I can remember (reason #9238 I am a hopeless romantic). Singing In the Rain, My Fair Lady, The King and I, Sound of Music, Moulin Rouge and of course all of those classic Disney movies. That's just the tip of the ice berg. I can remember acting out some of the musicals with our neighbors in Kenya...mind you I had teeny roles since I was the littlest one haha. I also may or may not have told a few people that I would someday be on Broadway (LOL). That was before I realized I am only meant to sing in the shower. 

One of my favorite numbers with Debbie Reynolds

There is something about that Broadway feel. I never understood why I couldn't get into Glee. I still don't know what it is, but I fell in love with Smash last night. So if you missed it and you like musicals, make sure you watch a re-run. I'm sure it will be on for a while. And if it's not, wholly moly they spent a lot on promoting it lol. 

Which reminds me, I still NEED to get a video of Vayda acting out scenes to movies. I think she has that spark in her. At least her Moma sees it =P.
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...