Pages

2.10.2012

Friday's Letters

Hubbs - I can't wait to have some us time in this upcoming week(end). I love how thoughtful you are :). Have I told you lately that I love you? I do do do!

Vayda - Both your papa and I adore that you love American Tail and Fieval Goes West as much as we did (do). I love watching you jump up when a scene comes on that you want to act out. Or even singing "Never Say Never" along with you. You're so much fun!
{Thank you Tio Michael for the movies!!}
Vay's "concentration" face
Baby Carrier made by Auntie Ritz :)
Sesame Street - Thank you for teaching Vayda the word concentrate :D
Lori - I love that you look for Vayda the moment you wake up to the moment you fall asleep. I also love how you call her "ah". I hope and pray that you two will have a strong sister bond forever! Also, please please please take it easy on us and magically fall asleep in your crib with out making it a fight....it's so hard to let you cry!

TGIF!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Karla said...

haha her concentration face is too cute!And that baby carrier lol! Hope you and the hubby have a nice romantic weekend!

Libby A. said...

Haha I think so too :) thanks!

Ashley Slater said...

such sweet letters! thanks for linking up!

xo,
ash

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...