Pages

2.28.2012

Can't Rain On My Parade


Remember that news I was waiting on? I heard back and guess what?!

I GOT THE JOB!

Finally moving forward. All of that talk about getting uncomfortable and moving on out of my comfort zone...yup, I'm definatly out of my comfort zone now baby. Training hasn't began yet but this girl is ready. I am going to miss my current group. I have become to love this crazy fun group of people that I work with and they became my home away from home. I've worked in this department for over 5 years now so of course there is a bond. I won't be moving too far, just another building and in the same company, but you can't forget where you came from and what brought you there. 

Thank you EVERYONE for the encouragment and lovely words while I was waiting to hear back. I truly appreciated every kind word.
 Let the changes begin!  


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...