Pages

7.20.2012

Friday's Letters

Is everyone else's blog acting up too? Photos and such? Bleh.

Dear Blogger - please knock it off, it's not appealing to the eyes lol. 

Dear Flavorwire - I'm in love with this article!!! I'm such a nostalgic being and I adore these photobooth pictures. Check out these old and new photobooth pics (tried adding more but blogger is acting up :|). Go check out the article, James Dean at 18 is adorable!!

Source
Dear Ryan - You're still in my thoughts and prayers and I can't wait to give you a big hug!

Dear Hubbs - I love that you're as obsessed with HGTV as I am! We're so close to house hunting it's scary and soooo exciting. LOVE you! 

Dear Vayda - You were on a roll yesterday with the one liners! Thank you for giving me stuff to write about on my blog lol. I love you to pieces! 

Dear Lori - Your recent phaze of seperation anxiety is nuts! I don't think we ever went through this with Vay. I love being loved and missed but holy cow, how am I supposed to get anything done carrying you everywhere in the house?! Love you to pieces!!

Photobucket

TGIF - 
Libbs 

1 comment:

Samantha Shepherd said...

Those photos are fabulous! I'll have to check out that website. I'm obsessed with HGTV also...House Hunters always captures my attention.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...