Pages

5.08.2009

Happy Mother's Day to My Oh Sooo Cute Mom!

Being a mother is a non-stop job. The moment you open your eye lids in the morning it’s either because the baby woke you up or you go to the baby to wake her up. You are constantly thinking ahead of what you have to do next, whether it’s feed the baby, feed yourself, clothe her, pack the bags, clean the bottle, wash her clothes, stick her in the car seat, grab clothes for any kind of weather change, wipe her butt and if you can squeeze it in there, wipe your own butt haha. I don’t think it matters if you’re a young mother, like myself, or an older mother…it’s all in the same “hood”. Motherhood. Don’t get me wrong, I LOVE being a mother but I’m coming to grips with my new amazing and terrifying world. Although my eyes are closed at night & I may be snoring (aka purring), don’t think I’m checked out...I’m constantly on the go for my little one.

So mom, this is a HUGE thank you….from me to you. I’m learning my new role and I’m sure there is a LOT more to come. I look forward to more advise from you as new situations arise (even the color of poo questions and what that means =)...thank you for everything you have ever done for me and everything in the future ;)!!!

I LOVE YOU MOM!!!!
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...